COMPANY NAME: TELSEM ROBOTICS AND AI
FOUNDER: MESERET AMBEL
INSPIRATION TO START THE BUSINESS:
Students are losing interest in learning through regular education since it is mostly theoretical. They often don’t know the reason or advantage of learning physics and math at an early age. TELSEM was established to address this challenge.
BACKGROUND OF FOUNDER:
Education: Electro-Mechanical Engineer
- Design, build and programming of four leg walking cheetah robot (fund by AASTU)
- Design of delta robot.
- Design and production of 3 axis CNC machines.
- Design 4 axis CNC machines.
- Design of automatic water tap.
- Made more than 60 robotics science and technology experiments.
DESCRIPTION OF BUSINESS ACTIVITIES:
TELSEM Robotics & AI provides a hands-on education in a practical and fun way. The education will expose students to Coding, Robotics, Math, Electronics, Physics and, the building of simple robots at the early age (grade 4th - grade 12th students).
- Years in Operation 1
- Number of staff 3
- Lack of working space
- Lack of educational equipment’s
- Accessing Finance
- Students will understand why they should learn physics and math's subjects
- They will improve social and problem-solving skills.
- Students will Improve computer programming skills and creative and critical thinking ability.
FUTURE EXPANSION PLANS:
To open a Robotics & AI academy with the ability to serve 80-160 students
The overall long-term goal of Telsem is to create space for incubation of robotics and AI products.
-Amount of Financing Needed (USD)